Keep your BlueParrott headset up-to-date with the latest firmware.
The BlueParrott Updater is a free, downloadable software program that enables you to easily update your headset firmware via USB. By installing the BlueParrott Updater on your computer, you ensure your BlueParrott headset always has the latest features and functions. As part of the installation process, you can choose to have the Updater automatically check for the latest firmware version on a weekly or monthly basis—or you can choose to check it manually if you prefer.
- Easily update your headset with the latest firmware via USB.
- Simple user interface: just connect your headset to your PC and click “Update”.
- Free to download and use.
Supporting documents for Windows:
Supporting documents for Mac:
Note: After completing update, disconnect and then reconnect your headset to the USB port, or change the Parrott Button option in order for the update to be live in the headset.
Download BlueParrott Updater here
BlueParrott Updater - for Windows
Windows system requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- .NET 4.0 Framework installed
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC
- Security Update (vcredist_x86.EXE)
BlueParrott Updater - MAC
Mac system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.9 'Mavericks', Mac OS X 10.10 'Yosemite', and Mac OS X 10.11 'El Capitan'