Get the most from your BlueParrott headset with the free BlueParrott App.
Whether you work in transportation, field service, retail or other high-noise environments, the app offers a range of productivity-boosting features.
The integrated push-to-talk network application lets you communicate with one person, a group, or all your contacts—without using plan minutes1.
You can customize your Parrott ButtonTM for fast access to a range of functions, like mute (default), speed dial, push-to-talk, and more—right from your mobile device.2
You can also have your texts read to you through your BlueParrott headset, enabling you to keep your eyes on the road.3
With instant access to tech support and headset user guides, the BlueParrott App offers immediate assistance when you need it.
- Through MySayTM or third parties like AT&T and Verizon ePPT
- Applies to those BlueParrott headsets with a Parrott Button, such as B550-XT, B450-XT, B350-XT, C400-XT, C300-XT and S450-XT.)
- Using Android OS. The iPhone uses Siri for text-to-speech. SMS Reader requires an A2DP-capable headset, including B550-XT, B450-XT, B350-XT, B250-XTS, C400-XT, C300-XT and S450-XT.
- Push-to-talk without using mobile plan minutes This free walkie-talkie capability uses Dial2Do’s MySayTM network or third parties like AT&T and Verizon ePPT. Ideal for those who need to communicate with teams operating in warehouse, retail or hospitality settings. Simply choose the Get Started option in the app to enable for push-to-talk.
- Boost productivity using the Parrott Button Program your Parrott Button from your mobile device. Get fast access to your favourite features such as mute, speed dial and more, to control the headset your way. Applies to BlueParrott headsets with a Parrott Button, such as B550-XT, B450-XT, B350-XT, C400-XT, C300-XT and S450-XT.
- Hear text messages for safer hands-free working Hear text messages in your BlueParrott headset. For Android phones, the SMS Reader reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset. (A2DP-enabled headset required, including B550-XT, B450-XT, B350-XT, B250-XTS, C400-XT, C300-XT and S450-XT). The iPhone uses Siri for text-to-speech.
- Easy set up and ongoing support Get started and access support when you need it. Instructions help you to easily pair your BlueParrott headset and smartphone quickly. The app also offers instant access to user guides and tech support when you need assistance.
- The Sound Check function lets you know how you sound to others and checks that your headset is working correctly.
- The app offers one-click access to social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Easily invite your contacts to use the app.
- Free, from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Developed in partnership with Dial2Do, the BlueParrott app utilizes their MySay network for the push-to-talk/walkie-talkie feature.
- Requires iPhone or Android smartphone.
- The SMS Reader function requires Android OS and an A2DP-capable headset, such as BlueParrott's Xpressway II or B250-XT+.