Built-in battery care: Please observe the following if the product contains a battery
- Your product is powered by a rechargeable battery. The full performance of a new battery is achieved only after two or three complete charge and discharge cycles.
- The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but will eventually wear out.
- Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the product when not in use. Do not leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger, since overcharging may shorten its lifetime.
- If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery.
- Always try to keep the battery between 0°C and 45°C (32°F and 113°F). A product with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily, even when the battery is fully charged. Battery performance is particularly limited in temperatures well below freezing.
- ”Caution” – The battery used in the product may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated.
- Unless otherwise specified in the user manual or quick start guide the battery in your product can not be removed or replaced by the user. Any attempt to do so is risky and may result in damage of the product. Use of other batteries may present a risk of fire or explosion and the warranty will be terminated.
- Only recharge your battery with the provided approved chargers designated for this product.
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Please recycle when possible.
- Do not dispose the battery as household waste or in a fire as it may explode.
- Batteries may explode if damaged.
Lithium battery test summary documents