Keep your VXi headset up-to-date with the latest firmware.
The VXi Updater is a free, downloadable software program that enables you to easily update your headset firmware via USB. By installing the VXi Updater on your computer, you ensure your VXi headset always has the latest features and functions. As part of the installation process, you can choose to have the Updater automatically check for the latest firmware version on a weekly or monthly basis—or you can choose to check it manually if you prefer.
- Easily update your headset with the latest firmware via USB.
- Simple user interface: just connect your headset to your PC and click “Update”.
- Free to download and use.
latest firmware version: 1.11
BlueParrott® Reveal Pro
Latest firmware version: 1.46
Reveal Pro Office
Latest firmware version: 1.06
Latest firmware version: 2.02
Latest firmware version: 3.4
Latest firmware version: 1.05
Supporting documents for Windows:
Supporting documents for Mac:
Note: After completing update, disconnect and then reconnect your headset to the USB port, or change the Parrott Button option in order for the update to be live in the headset.
Download VXI Updater here
VXI Updater - for Windows
Windows system requirements
Latest release date: November 17, 2016
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- .NET 4.0 Framework installed
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC
- Security Update (vcredist_x86.EXE)
VXI Updater - MAC
Mac system requirements:
Latest release date: September 27, 2016
- Mac OS X 10.9 'Mavericks', Mac OS X 10.10 'Yosemite', and Mac OS X 10.11 'El Capitan'